Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Special Intention for an unborn and her mother

Dear LORD,

Please.

There is a girl who is pregnant now and is considering an abortion.

I don't know why.

I know she's distraught, angry, very young, and maybe she thinks she can't be a good mother to her child.

I pray she gets the help, love and support she needs, now, in this time of her crisis, and throughout her life. I pray her friend is strong enough to tell her her heart and to be there for her. That she sway her to reconsider these self-destructive thoughts and let her know that she can be a good mother and that she doesn't face against the world alone. That she has friends and help.

That she has You.

Please watch over her and open her heart to Your Love.

I ask this through Jesus Christ, our LORD.

Amen.

No comments: