Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Dear LORD,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So many people still awake, celebrating the New Year. Except me, who woke up late to come here. Whoopsie! Sorry, LORD, and Jack!

May You bless Your people with many blessings this year as we await the return of Your Son, particularly those in need. May those hungry find food at the table. May those tired find rest and repose in You. May those who need shelter and clothing find a home with fresh, clean clothes to keep them safe and warm. May those without an occupation find work. May those in need of Love find You.

LORD, thank You for the blessings of this past year. Thank You for my fourth straight year of work (wow!), thank You for the creative spark to write and the drive to keep at it. Thank You for the blessing of my family: my dear, devoted wife, and my cute and cuddly kids.

Please help me get back to paying work and help our family return to sound financial standing, and from that secure position, help us to prosper financially and in Your Grace.

I ask all this in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen.

1 comment:

Bussaba said...

have a good day :) /bussaba