Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Greater is He




Dear LORD,

Today I pray for the repose of the soul of Gabi, a student at St. Elizabeth's, succumbed to LDS. I pray for L. Meadow that something unimaginably better enter her life. I pray for all these souls turned away from You by following Islam: I pray their hearts are converted to You.

I pray for those who ask in the silence of their hearts Your special grace and blessings. I pray for those who fear to ask, or who do not know to ask, they they be given the knowledge and courage, and then ask, and then that Your blessings rain down on them.

I pray for me, that I be a good husband and father to my family. I pray for my family that You bless them with Your love and care.

I pray for all the people of the world that You watch over them and guid them, and that all the people say, "Amen!"

I pray all this in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen

No comments: