Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Prayers of Thanksgiving



Dear LORD,

THANK YOU for today, and for miraculously making the many things come together as they did.

I pray for my boss, Catherine Thomas, as she pulls together my itinerary for the Graph Connect in San Francisco next week. I pray for my boss, Venkata, as he works through all the issues to deliver our Gov't customer an useful and helpful product for them. I pray for my family, working so hard to be so active in the community: striving to make St. Michael Youth Group work, Madam's ballet, speech and debate, Atrium/Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Carpenter's Shelter/soup kitchen. Diane, Elena Marie, and Isabel do so much, every day, giving themselves so freely. Please help me see this in them and love them more and better...

LOVE THEM MORE BETTER! AHA!

I pray for all my tweeps, adding my prayers to theirs as I pray for their special intentions.

I ask all these things in the Name of Jesus.

AMEN and AMEN!!

No comments: