Wednesday, February 12, 2014

'Z' is for zeal


"Spirit lead me when my trust is without borders,
Let me walk upon the waters, wherever You would call me"

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today. Today I am in Oceans deep, as I am, every day. Help me to recognize, always, that I am in oceans deep, and that I need Your Love, every day, to make it through the day, firstly, but then be, like You, a Light to the World and to be the salt of the Earth. Let me not hide under a bushel, but place me on Calvary's pedestal, so that I may shine, shine, shine and light Your whole house, and light the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Let me not lose this taste for the life You have created but instead flavor it so that others, on their ways (their ways, little, or on the Way of the Cross), may not stumble, fall, and lose heart, but may instead get up, again, and help each other.


LORD, so many have lost heart today, have lost hope during these hard, hopeless times. Let me not lose heart, nor hope. Let me burn with Your Love, let me be on fire with it, so that others may see me filled with Your Spirit, ablaze with Your Theological Virtues: Faith, Hope, and Charity, and, thus inspired, may I do corporal good works to show Your Love.

I ask all this in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen

No comments: