Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Your Presence, Lord

Dear LORD,

Okay, wow!

The new Adoration Chapel is a marvel! And, still, it's just You, only You, and all for You.

I wish I were aware of your Presence at all times like I am now, here in this newly-refurbished Chapel.  I wish I could see Your Hand in my job change, and then I would have been less heartbroken about leaving what I know and the friends I've made here, and instead be more excited to be learning new things on the new job, making new friends and being a witness to You to more people, as You have let me be a witness to You on this current job.

I pray, not so that the circumstance favors me, but so that I may be a better person in the circumstances You place me, just as Jesus was a better person on the cross.

Thank you for giving me this time tonight with You in this new Chapel. Please help me to be aware of Your Presence here and everywhere and always with me, in whatever I do.

I ask this in the name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen.

No comments: