Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reunited

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today. Thank You for the conversations at work. Please bless them and make them fruitful for our team and our customer, so that they may do what needs be done efficiently and effectively.  Thank You for helping me to solve the thorny problem of sunset dates at work and for getting the issues around it done today to the customer's satisfaction. Please help me to resolve the issues for retrying work and handling that work gracefully.

Thank You for helping me to win today's dietbet, weighing in below goal weight of 170.9#. Please help me to win with the new target weight today at 166.5#.

Thank You for giving me this special time with You in the Adoration Chapel this morning.

I ask and offer these things in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen

No comments: