Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Transcendence

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today. Thank You for Your friendships and company You have given me throughout today.

I was not directly productive at work today, and I regret that. But I was able to work on ancillary things that may be useful elsewhere and later, and I'm grateful for that.

And, at home, I was surly at my best, but I was able to start work on chores, contribute to making supper, and be with my family when all I wanted to do was to sleep. So, thank You for allowing me to transcend what I wanted to do, and instead did what was for the betterment of all, and in so doing, I was bettered, one-hundred fold.

And I got some socked-knocked-off writing done that I got to knock into shape.  Thank You for letting me write and express myself in this way.

Please watch over my family and Your children everywhere.

I ask this in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen.

No comments: