Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SLEEEEEEPPPY!

Okay, so, LORD, you see how I hand-wrote out this prayer?

Yes, I'm sleepy. But that's okay. That's a miracle, in fact, that we get the chance to start over again, every day.

So. My prayer. My sleepy prayer.

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today. Thank You for keeping my daughter in your care, helping her to be well through her sickness. Thank You for the pleasant visit of Tito Oscar and Tita Lilia. Please grant them safe travel home. Thank You, as Tita Lilia says, for granting me a family that are studious, courteous, helpful in domestic duties, pleasant, smart, and fun-loving. You have given me gifts in my wife and daughters, and You have given me a gift of a pleasant, playful disposition.

Please hlep us to maintain and to grow our love for each other by helping us to grow our love for You.

Thank You for the productive time at work today even as I was working from home in order to watch over my daughter.

Dear LORD, please continue to help us to be productive at home and at work. Please help me win the Borderlands II challenge contest. Please help our family return to financial stability and to financial freedom.

I ask all these things in the Name of Jesus, the Christ.

Amen.

No comments: