Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Got a job, paying the bills, next up: slaying dragons.

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today.

Thank You for allowing me to restart paid work March 17th, 2014. Our funs have run out, and we have no credit to pay the mortgage or insurance or gas, so this work now is a God-send, a much-needed relief of money to pay for the things we need as a family for warmth and sustenance. Please, o LORD, grant me the strength and will to keep me at this contract so we can pay our arrears and then start to regain sound financial footing.

Thank You for this in-between time with my family where I can help with the cooking and praying.

Thank You for my renewed interest in the technical indicators portfolio. Please bless this work, make it fruitful and a way for our family to have sound financial security so we can live our lives happily and healthily and so we can assist others in need financially so they can do great things in Your Name, Jesus.

Amen

No comments: