Wednesday, March 5, 2014

'L' is for Lent

Dear LORD,

Thank You for today. Thank You for helping us all to resolve the contractual issues so that Imay start work Monday, March 10th, 2014. Please help me to be helpful at work that I may be of use and that I may help the project and the people there to work together well and be fulfilled in their work.

This Lent, LORD, please make me a light to the world to show them Your Way. Help me to be prudent and modest, hardworking and cheerful, and helpful. During this Lent help me to sacrifice the things that take me away from You and help me to embrace the things that guide me to You.

Hard times, LORD, hard times. It's been three months between jobs, but still, during this famine of work, You have provided for us heat and shelter, food and water, love and protection. Please let us always turn to You, be the times hard or easy.

Thank you, LORD, for this time tonight. Thank You for Lent, so we are reminded of all Your blessings for us.

Amen

No comments: