Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Top-"10" Movie List

Oftentimes, I'm in a conversation where one of the parties, sometimes it's I, mentions a movie, whereupon I exclaim with delight, "That's one of my top-10 movies!" Well, over several (or one) conversation(s), having done that 17 times or so, the other party catches on and calls me: "Hey, so, what are your top-10 movies?" "Well..." is my equivocating response.

So, finally, I've published my top-10 movie list to drive off the mob. You'll note something odd about that list when you follow the link and look at it. Yes, I do know how to count to 10 ... it's just that I have trouble stopping once I get there, don't you know.

Of course, since I'm a programmer, instead of just listing the movies, I wrote a program to do that, and then I blogged about the experience to, ya know, make the world a better place.

What are your top 10 movies?

No comments: